Saturday, March 7, 2009

Owens a BILL?!



While not strictly Redskins oriented:

I can not imagine what possessed Terrell Owens to sign with Buffalo.

I don't care. I do know that the Skins don't play Buffalo next season, and that makes me glad to not have to face Owens.

Not that I think that Owens will be successful with the Bills. In fact, I think it might be one of the worst pairings ever.

But Owens seems to have good games against the Skins (remember that 38-yard run Owens had as a 49er in 2003, or that game in 2007 where Owens had four touchdowns? Yeah.)

But seriously.

If Owens couldn't get along with Jeff Garcia, Donovan McNabb and Tony Romo, can you imagine what he will do with one Trent Edwards? Should make for some good laughs, at least.

By the way, here's what Owens said after he signed with the Bills:

"I'm leaving America's team [for] North America's team."

Don't ask me what that means. If he's referring to Canada, I think Canadians like the CFL more than the NFL. (I think.)

Other Redskins news

  • The team has offered a contract to free-agent defensive end Phillip Daniels. As I've said, I'm all in favor of bringing him back. Good, solid player.
  • This video below involved Chris Cooley and Antwaan Randle El. And Washington Capital (that's hockey) Alex Ovechkin. Pretty funny commercial in the making:


Destruction on Set from Tanner Cooley on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment