Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cutler, AGAIN!?!


From the "Why won't this story die again?" file:

Apparently, the Redskins are STILL looking to trade for Denver QB Jay Cutler.

I've already written much about this story. So I'm not going to talk much more about it.

But suffice to say that I think, in the end, it'll cost way too much for the Redskins if they trade for Cutler.

While I'm not too worried about losing Jason Campbell (Cutler would be an improvement, no doubt), losing draft picks and/or multiple players could be very, very costly. And I don't think mortgaging your future on a single player is a good idea.

The team needs to learn to live (and die) with its home-grown talent.

Oh, and that's offseason-king Redskins owner Dan Snyder over there on the right. In case you know nothing. And in that case, how did you get down to the bottom of this post?

No comments:

Post a Comment